2021 – 2022 School Year
- Elkhart Intermediate School (Elkhart ISD / Anderson County)
- Fredericksburg Primary (Fredericksburg ISD / Gillespie County)
- Groveton Elementary School (Groveton ISD / Trinity County)
- Lansberry Elementary (Trinity ISD / Trinity County)
- Latexo Elementary (Latexo ISD / Houston County)
- Lyford Elementary (Lyford CISD / Willacy County)
- Palestine High School (Palestine ISD / Anderson County)
- Ramirez Elementary (Ramirez CISD / Duval County)
- Seymour Elementary (Seymour ISD / Baylor County)
- Story Intermediate School (Palestine ISD / Anderson County)
- Ware Elementary School (Longview ISD / Gregg County)
Template for Social Media Graphic
The social media graphic template, used in the above slideshow, can be used by schools on their own social media sites. To use this template, Canva is needed, which can be accessed through the following steps:
- Go to Canva webpage: https://www.canva.com/
- Click the sign up button (top right corner).
- Sign up with email.
- Once you have created an account, use the following link to access the social media graphic.
- If the photo of your school is horizontal, use this link: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFKWlLTo6E/2X4V-z7yArqApn0jOGjlNQ/edit?utm_content=DAFKWlLTo6E&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
- If the photo of your school is vertical, use this link: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFKWtf_kT8/iv8NIWQI0H2N6nIrgnAclw/edit?utm_content=DAFKWtf_kT8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
- Once you are on the page with the template, go to the taskbar on the left side of the screen and find “Uploads”, which has an icon of an arrow pointing upwards to a cloud.
- Click on the purple button titled “Upload files” and click “Open” to upload the picture that you would like to add to the graphic.
- Once Canva finishes uploading, click on the image and drag it to the photo frame, which either has a picture of green hills and clouds or another school’s photo. Canva should automatically fit your picture, but you can move the picture within the frame as needed.
- Once you have added the picture, click on the “Share” button in the upper right corner.
- Click on the download button and make sure that the file type is still PNG.
- Click on the purple download button.
- Now you can post this graphic on your social media page!