One way to apply is to connect with your county Extension agent to complete the Healthy School Recognized Campus application. You can find their contact information here: https://counties.agrilife.org/
Another way to apply is to fill out the Healthy School Recognized Campus application on your own. Please follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Speak to your county Extension agent (https://counties.agrilife.org/) for available programs in your area.
- Download this application form and complete it.
- Send the completed application form to your county Extension agent to sign.
- Email the application form to Kelli Ann at Kelli.McPherson@ag.tamu.edu.
- An Extension agent will reach out to you regarding your application status and with more information on how to get started.
For general questions, to volunteer or donate, or if you are having trouble contacting your local Extension agent, please fill out the box below.